From Aegisub Manual
Welcome to the Aegisub manual. See our about page for more information on the program, or browse the topics on the left bar.
Aegisub also has another wiki, used for keeping track of more development-related issues. It might eventually be merged into this one?
 Starting points
- Timing a translated script to audio
- Basic typesetting of on-screen signs
- Putting your finished subtitles onto the video (for viewing or distribution)
- Translating a subtitle file from one language to another
- Correcting a subtitle that's not properly synchronised to the video